Friday, March 10, 2017

The Latest

I've been away for a while ... sick husband, my proofreading/editing work, and everything else.

Decided that my 24 x 24 canvas will be covered with flowers of different colors, in a semi-realistic style. I'll post it at some point.

As for my VIDA collection, here are a few of my new items that you can order here.

S
  E
    E


B
  E
    L
      O
         W!
































Fiesta Modal
"Fiesta" Modal Scarf - $40

 Gilded
"Gilded" Statement Bag - $95 (leather straps and bottom)

Spring
"Spring" Statement Bag - $95 (leather straps and bottom)

VIDA usually gives a discount to new buyers, around 15%. Please check out the rest of my collection at "here" above.

I hope you all are doing well and keeping creative in your lives. Let me know what you're up to!

Best to you,
Deb


p.s. I'll leave you with a nice image:


From Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment